Friday, January 15, 2010

Trip to Delhi and Agra – Part 2

It turned out that until you are 15 years old you have free entry to the Taj Mahal and all the other tombs/monuments. Agra was nice; the hotel had a revolving restaurant. Sadly, the restaurant didn’t turn like I hoped, which was that it would spin so wildly it knocked the silverware off the table. Instead, it turned slowly and continuously. The restaurant had glass walls on all sides so the view changed after time. We left late the second day for the train ride back, and didn’t have the best trip: (see Where is Eliza?).

Now I have made up lyrics for yet another version of On the First Day of Christmas:
On the first day in Delhi my own eyes did see a dead rat lying in the mud
On the second day in Delhi my own eyes did see…2 pinkish pigs
On the third day in Delhi my own eyes did see...3 billy goats
On the fourth day in Delhi my own eyes did see…4 horses pulling
On the fifth day in Delhi my own eyes did see…5 deer like creatures
On the sixth day in Delhi my own eyes did see… 6 monkeys playing
On the seventh day in Delhi my own eyes did see…7 water buffalo
On the eighth day in Delhi my own eyes did see…8 camels snorting
On the ninth day in Delhi my own eyes did see…9 crushed mosquitoes On the tenth day in Delhi my own eyes did see…10 peacocks preening
On the eleventh day in Delhi my own eyes did see…11 pigeons strolling
On the twelfth day in Delhi my own eyes did see…12 stray dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment